cityhallCity Hall is closed to the public. However, City Employees are still working and available by telephone and email. There is a payment drop-box on the east side of City Hall to leave utility payments or drop off any correspondence, permit or service application forms. You can also mail them to Colstrip City Hall at PO Box 1902. Please call 748-2300 if you have questions about your utility bill, utility services, need permit application forms or any other information. Forms are also available online at (bottom of the home page).

Following is a list of extension numbers to assist you:

Utility Payments/Services & Dog/Cat Licenses—Ext. 2300, 2301 or 2304

City Court Judge, Fines, Court Schedule, etc—Ext. 2307

Building & Zoning Questions & Permits/Chicken Permits—Ext. 2305

Mayor John Williams—Ext. 2302 or 406-749-6009

City Clerk/Treasurer Michelle Richards—Ext. 2304

Public Works Director Bryan Swan—Ext. 2303

General Information—Ext. 2300, 2301 or 2304